An amazing tutorial on how to make your very own Sailor Senshi/Fuku Cosplay! Had a hard time finding really descriptive youtube tutorials surprisingly. So had to find step by step images!
If you still need to visually see how to make a pleaded skirt here’s a youtube link to How To Cosplay: Make A Pleated Skirt! Though she doesn’t use actually cloth in the tutorial she uses paper - I think it’s pretty useful.
Oh my god, Vi become a Sailor scout with me!
It came to me this morning that
what if the two friends are the same? That’s probably why they get along.
And if they’re similar, then I want nothing to do with either of them
that could become a problem.
9 Basic Principles of Biomimicry
- Nature runs on sunlight.
- Nature uses only the energy it needs.
- Nature fits form to function.
- Nature recycles everything.
- Nature rewards cooperation.
- Nature banks on diversity.
- Nature demands local expertise.
- Nature curbs excesses from within.
- Nature taps the power of limits.
15 amazing things in nature you won’t believe actually exist
I am gonna make it my personal mission to see these places some day.
i got a health blog
if you wanna hear me whine about stuff we can trade it or something
#I cna picture Lynn saying the thing #and then having a battle with the cat